EXMOOR RAIL - 10th Anniversary Show - SATURDAY 1ST AUGUST

exmoordave

Initial information: Our 2020 show will be our 10th anniversary show and will be held in a new venue, with free onsite parking. We will also be providing a free courtesy minibus to and from Minehead station, to coincide with arrivals and departures.

More information to follow!!!

Best to all

exmoordave

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold
24 minutes ago, exmoordave said:

Hi Rob,

How did you get it to smile like that?????!!!!!

Be in touch soon,

Dave

Easily done. I mentioned the L&NER. 

Look forward to it, Dave. 

Rob. 

• Funny 1

• 2 months later...

Good morning all!

I wanted to confirm our new venue for this year's EXMOOR RAIL - our 10th anniversary show. It has taken a while to get agreement, but we are now able to continue full steam ahead (no pun intended), and the new venue will be:

THE WEST SOMERSET COMMUNITY COLLEGE, BIRCHAM ROAD, MINEHEAD, SOMERSET, TA24 6AY

Travelling along the A39, upon entering the outskirts of Minehead,  ignore the right turning on the first roundabout (down to the sea) and continue for 300 yards and it's on the right hand side. In addition we will be providing a free bus to ferry people from the WSR station to the College and return. The pick-ups will coincide with arrivals and departures obviously! The WSR is holding its annual Steam Fayre on the same weekend, so plenty to do and see over the weekend. There will be free onsite parking plus free parking in surrounding streets, and the No. 28 bus from Taunton goes right past the door. More details will be published soon. 

Many thanks for your indulgence,

Best to all

exmoordave

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning all! Just wanted to let you know that scenic gurus, Gordon & Maggie Gravett will be attending our show with their demonstration stand, so will be pleased to help anyone - young or old! - with any questions they may have.

Best to all

exmoordave

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Sadly like many shows up and down the country, tomorrow's show beens cancelled, however, as a tribute, I've put together a Highlights video from previous years. Hope it's of interest!

Saturday 1st August 2020 would of seen the annual Exmoor Rail - Model Railway Exhibition, held at Minehead Eye, next to Minehead Station on the West Somerset Railway. However, like many Model Railway Exhibition around this year, the event had to sadly be cancelled. 
So to mark the occasion, I've picked some of my favorite layouts from previous years to create this special Exmoor Rail - Model Railway Exhibition Highlights video, showcasing a wide selection of amazing model railways, in a variety of scales and gauges.  
All being well, the show hopes to return bigger and better than ever next year!  
Hope you enjoy!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1