Metals Sector Reception Sidings & New TMD

Mr Pix

Hi all

A little progress on one of the TMD buildings, requires the roof and the glazing to be added and more detailing it’s quite a good kit and is simple to construct this will be the heavy maintenance building, I’ve just placed in the area of the baseboards where it probably will end up just to see how it will look with some locomotives to get a feel on the size and if it looks the part. It’s got the Eastern region look about it which’s what I’m looking for, will add some raised platforms and a overhead crane that the larger depots had…ie…Tinsley..Stratford..Immingham..

Jez.

11A7CE18-11F9-489D-8D58-1C9B8B0BB863.jpeg

170320E1-3256-4F41-8651-5FE93F3D7A29.jpeg

2AA8F8CC-F70A-464C-867F-39CBB9EBDD9A.jpeg

1612A25C-413A-4A9F-A634-BB2782ACC44A.jpeg

• Like 7

• Mr Pix changed the title to Metals Sector Reception Sidings & New TMD
  • 7 months later...

A little progress on the layout around the flood loader area a little more static grass and weathering.

Here’s a Metals 37 easing some PTAs through the loader.

I’m very pleased with the performance of the pair of Accurascle class 37s i run on the layout ,  I’ve also have the latest Bachamann 37 which has performed just as well also. 

Jez

IMG_3734.png

Edited by Mr Pix
  • Like 9

• 2 months later...

A little progress on concrete hard starting in front of the maintenance depot and the embankment.

Very pleased with the Cavalex class 56 they are superb models with excellent performance and detail, here’s my three sat outside the depot they will be used on heavy steel workings and coal for the works.

IMG_3820.jpeg

IMG_3817.jpeg

IMG_3818.jpeg

• Like 7