Internal building items

I guess it depends on how detailed the items you are looking for need to be and how much you are willing to spend.  I've recently ordered quite a few 1:75 scale pieces of plastic off AliExpress.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32963924375.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.67094c4d2tbDdm - is an example of the sort of things that are available, albeit there are other sellers.  I'm still waiting for the desks from this seller, but I've already received tables, chairs and beds, which are all to a reasonable standard.  Basically I don't want to pay too much for furniture that may not be all that obvious other than in the lit rooms.

Unfortunately, there is a better range available in 1:50, but that's no use for 00.

4 hours ago, Dungrange said:

I guess it depends on how detailed the items you are looking for need to be and how much you are willing to spend.  I've recently ordered quite a few 1:75 scale pieces of plastic off AliExpress.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32963924375.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.67094c4d2tbDdm - is an example of the sort of things that are available, albeit there are other sellers.  I'm still waiting for the desks from this seller, but I've already received tables, chairs and beds, which are all to a reasonable standard.  Basically I don't want to pay too much for furniture that may not be all that obvious other than in the lit rooms.

Unfortunately, there is a better range available in 1:50, but that's no use for 00.

those will do for the houses I have got. But as you say it does not matter about size to much as you won’t see them that much

here's a surprising amount of industrial machinery available in H0 scale (which, given machine tools varied in size, isn't too much of a problem!)

Faller
180456 Metalworking Tools (lathe, saws, wall racks of tools etc)
180455 Workshop fittings & Equipment (more tools, saws, etc)

Preiser
17175 Welding equipment
17185 Workshop equipment (Smaller tools, plus two workbenches and some welding gear)
17184 Office furniture (Cupboards, desks (some with typewriters)
17706 Workshop equipment (Toolbox, small workbench with vice, grinding wheel etc)

Busch do a small workshop set too (1185), plus a garage equipment kit (1184) which might be useful.