ABM kits request for help

I know we have discussed ABM kits before but I have a request. Recently with the help of 32475 on here I have now got copies of the ABM kit for Isfield signal box.  I am after a couple of other kits namely the LBSCR station based on Hever station and the other LBSCR signal box based on Grange Road. If any modeller out there has an unmade kit of either of these would it be possible to either photocopy them or scan them. I would like to build a library of the former ABM kits that anyone could request a copy of a particular kit to build a scratchbuilt version. I have tried to locate the owner of ABM as it was based locally to me in Yate but as yet I have had no luck.

Keith HC

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

The issue with your suggestion will be copyright.

I have a similar problem, I have several card kit sheets a friend designed but he sadly passed away a few days ago. As far as I know he did attempt to market one of them commercially but not the rest. No problem for me to use these for personal projects as I obviously had his permission to do so. The problem with any onward sharing is it will require contact with his surviving relatives for whom I have no contact details.

Edited by john new