Picture Pride Displays took my deposit but.......

MRE2

• RMweb Premium

EDIT - SINCE MAKING THIS POST I RECEIVED A CALL FROM PICTURE PRIDE DISPLAYS, ALL IN HAND NOW :)

Anyone know what is going on with Picture Pride Displays ? Last October I gave them a £100 deposit for a new cabinet to match the ones I already have - nothing special, just from their standard range. To be fair they told me it would probably be around Xmas for delivery. But, since then I have heard nothing. I have tried calling them many times, left a message with my name, phone number, order number, and asked for an update. I have not had the courtesy of a response and I am now getting annoyed. Does anyone have any information, advice, or another way to contact them ? I can't risk a drive over 100 miles each way on the off-chance, I need to speak to them or communicate by email.

Edited by MRE2

Not much help to your right now but about 18 months ago, I ordered an additional cabinet from them (like you!) and communications were excellent.

I seem to recall that both of them were not exactly young people and they work from a unit in an industrial park. Therefore, they may be simply self isolating and unable to receive incoming communications.

Maybe not an ideal situation but it may be worth being patient until this pandemic is over. However, I would also actually write a letter to them (snail mail).

That is always the most effective method.

Good luck,

John.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

• 10 months later...

The  glass shelves for one of my PP cabinets were broken when we moved house. I contacted then by phone and they supplied replacements in about ten days, despite having to change to a new glass supplier. The shelves arrived in what was the most bullet proof packaging I have ever had to fight with. Excellent service!