Wickham Rail Bus

SweenyTod1

I seem to remember some time ago that after the W&M, AC and Park Royal rail busses were produced, the Wickham  version would be produced also. Apart from the Bristol version, the others were made in groups of 5, so it begs the question, why Heljan didn't follow on with the Wickham bus? There was one of them retained at the Derby Testing unit, but whether that would be commercially viable, I'm not sure, as there was a (wrongly)  W&M model issued in the Derby Testing livery by Beatties? As far as I know, there are no kits available in any scale of the Wickham  rail bus, but if you know differently, please let me know. Perhaps an opportunity for someone to produce a print, therefore limit the run.

Tod

2 hours ago, SweenyTod1 said:

I seem to remember some time ago that after the W&M, AC and Park Royal rail busses were produced, the Wickham  version would be produced also. Apart from the Bristol version, the others were made in groups of 5, so it begs the question, why Heljan didn't follow on with the Wickham bus? There was one of them retained at the Derby Testing unit, but whether that would be commercially viable, I'm not sure, as there was a (wrongly)  W&M model issued in the Derby Testing livery by Beatties? As far as I know, there are no kits available in any scale of the Wickham  rail bus, but if you know differently, please let me know. Perhaps an opportunity for someone to produce a print, therefore limit the run.

Tod

You’ll find the answer here. However, there has been a change of mind about the O2/1 and O2/2, so you never know.