On-Line Digital issues 99p offer.

dasatcopthorne

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, dasatcopthorne said:

What a con.

Periodically we may have different offers, as will your supermarket or in fact anyone else you buy from. Conversely someone may grumble they missed a better offer when something subsequent doesn't suit them as well. To call it a 'con' is an insult - how much have we conned you out of for your RMweb usage?

58 minutes ago, dasatcopthorne said:

Boy oh boy.

Am I glad that I didn't subscribe when lockdown started otherwise I would be extrememly annoyed right now.

Except for the latest issue, all back issues are now available to download for 99p per mag.

What a con.

If you didn't subscribe, why do you seem so cross now? This is how it is with special offers. There's never been a single one anywhere, ever that someone hadn't paid full price just before the offer started. If you actually had paid for a subscription, I could understand you being a bit miffed (although I'd still assume that you'd thought the subscription was worth what you'd paid, even if the magazine subsequently became available at a lower price: after all, why else did you buy it?) but maybe you should ask someone who actually does subscribe to the electronic edition if they feel conned?

I've had several disagreements with Andy York over the years, most recently about access to electronic magazines, as it happens; but I think he's totally in the right on this one.

Jim

Edited by Jim Martin