Class BR 64 2-6-2T of the DB

Holby Railway

im seeking a OO Gauge Class BR 64 297 2-6-2T of the DB i cant seem able to find one, somebody advised me they can go for silly money around £250 im not willing to pay anything like that, but somebody must have an unwanted one, or know where there is one, maybe somebody is changing what they model and is willing to part one of these splendid little tanks, can anybody help at all please ? - must be 00 gauge, loco number doesnt matter, please help if you can

064_305_BH_Yard_2.jpg.e15633f34ac4bcc6c5616505ad75d7c4.jpg

62200_3422174_Qty1_1.jpg.65d737f349af57e34929fcbbb7aae5fc.jpg

Do you really mean it must be OO?  AFAIK there has not been a great market for German railways in 4mm, at least not since the Kitmaster Class 23 and coaches sixty years ago.  I suspect you want an HO gauge 3.5mm scale model, which has been made by a number of companies over the years, as it was one of the DB standard types.

Both Roco and Fleischmann have both produced very nice BR 64 in  H0, the Roco model is particularly appealing. Look out also for the latest Gützold BR 64 - a very nice model, not to be confused with the earlier E German Piko/Gützold model with its old fashioned headlamps.

Edited by rekoboy
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Nick Holliday said:

Do you really mean it must be OO?  AFAIK there has not been a great market for German railways in 4mm, at least not since the Kitmaster Class 23 and coaches sixty years ago.  I suspect you want an HO gauge 3.5mm scale model, which has been made by a number of companies over the years, as it was one of the DB standard types.

i stand corrected, H0 will be as good i think, she isnt intended to run much, probably 3 or 4 times a year, probably out of gauge anyway, thanks

38 minutes ago, rekoboy said:

Both Roco and Fleischmann have both produced very nice BR 64 in  H0, the Roco model is particularly appealing. Look out also for the latest Gützold BR 64 - a very nice model, not to be confused with the earlier E German Piko/Gützold model with its old fashioned headlamps.

fantastic, thank you ive found 2 in my price bracket, 1 in Germany :( but one is actually in the UK so im going for that one, she isnt intended to run much, probably 6 times a year, probably out of gauge anyway, thanks

s-l1601.jpg