Collection of Railway Modeller Magazines and some others

ChrisBarry

Hi, 

I’m new to the group and have joined as part assisting my mum reduce the quantity of goods in her house.

I’m currently looking to give away to a good home some (circa) 40kg of Railway Modelling magazines. Mainly they are the main part of Railway Modeller, but there are some others. Please see below the description I had written for eBay and Facebook Market Place. 

I expect to add some railway books to this site at a later date. 

Thank you in advance for any advice, comments and interest. 

Chris

ADVERT READS:

“Railway Modeller Magazines and some others; including, Hornby Brochures (see pictures includes late 70’s early 80s) and early 1960s Model Railway Constructor.

Only the front covers and the main section (articles) of the The Railway Modeller Magazines purchased between January 1978 and December 1990 were retained. When the magazines were put into the binders my father removed the other sections keeping only the main part of the magazine. The other sections were thrown away; sections such as “plan of the month“, “junior modeller” and “points of view“. Please ask if you need any clarification on this.

As the front covers were attached to the back page of the magazine which has been thrown away the covers are loose.

The magazines have subsequently been removed from the Railway Modeller Binders, included, and put into ring binders in plastic sleeves. There are 11 RM Binders in the bundle. These seem in fair order, though I have not checked the number of strings in each binder.

Other magazines include; Model Railway Constructor, July 1960 and June 1961 only; and some pages from a Supplement to The Railway Gazette, August 1935.

Railway Modeller Magazines by year; 1960, Mar, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Nov,

1961, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Jun, Jul, Oct, Dec,

1968, Aug, Nov,

1969, July. Aug, Sep,

1971, Jan

1976, Dec

1977, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec

1978, all

1979; all

1980, all

1981, all

1982, all

1983, all

1984, Missing August

1985, all

1986, all

1987, all

1988, missing January

1989, all

1990, missing August & November 1991, January only.

Collection only from Wey Close, Camberley GU15 3LP.