Replacement tyres - 4mm scale EFE buses

• RMweb Gold

As I very rarely use e-Bay due to my wife and I having had several past problems* can anyone post a link to a reliable supplier of replacement tyres for EFE buses? I don't mind buying from an e-Bay shop provided they are genuine and you get what the description actually says.

I did try MonkBar models first but apparently the only way to source them now is from 3D print firms and the like. A Google search showed sources but which are reliable is the question.

[*Including - two items ordered only one arriving (It was in two parts not two complete items), supposedly UK based firm but item shipped from China and months late when it did arrive, shoes badged as size 6 but about size 4 and useless, a supposedly good condition fairly rare book which arrived with the cover ripped off, etc.]

Edited by john new
Typos corrected

• RMweb Gold

I have found and ordered some 2nd hand one's from e-Bay as if they are wrong or don't turn up it will only be the price of a couple of beers I have lost.

However, any more link suggestions welcome as I am likely to spot other restorable items in our local market in need of tyres.

Edited by john new