Tracksetta

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, Markhalsall said:

Hi all. I have a quick question please. I’m using bullhead large radius points. Does anyone know what tracksetta radius guide I would need to match the curve on the diverging line please. ? Thank you in advance 

1 hour ago, 21C1 said:

I believe these equate to 5 foot radius

The large radius bullhead turnouts are nominally 48in radius. Peco quote 60in but they physically can't be that within the 12° divergence angle and 2in offset between track centres that define the Streamline standard. This has been covered many times before on this forum.

The actual radius is closer to 45.76in.

Edited by Harlequin
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Harlequin said:

The large radius bullhead turnouts are nominally 48in radius. Peco quote 60in but they physically can't be that within the 12° divergence angle and 2in offset between track centres that define the Streamline standard. This has been covered many times before on this forum.

That’s great info thank you very much indeed.. 

On 30/11/2021 at 15:42, Harlequin said:

48” tracksetta is pretty much bang on, thank you 

• Like 1