Intercity Swallow Respray

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum so i don't know if this thread exists somewhere within this forum! My brother has recommended me to this site after himself being a member.

Currently i'm respraying a DVT into Intercity Swallow livery and i've decided to go for rail match or precision paints, the only problems are i don't know which ones! All the painting guides i have seen on the internet seem to say one thing and another site says another so if anyone has sprayed up an item in this livery i would very much appreciate if you could let me know the paint colours that you have used!

Kind Regards

Seb biggrin.gif

intercity swallow, railmatch paints, executive dark grey, executive light grey, warning pannel yellow for the ends, rail white for the white parts, and black for the underframe. and transfers from fox transfers. thats about it. make sure you use plenty of prototype images when doing your masking and everything, welcome to the forum and good luck, please show us the results. cheers, dan.

also the railmatch paints leaflet tells you the paint name/number along with a short explanation of what it was used for. the leaflets are usually free and howes of oxford carry all the railmatch paints in both jars and areosoles.

executive dark grey for the upperbodysides where the intercity would be.

executive light grey for the lower boduside, this is the concretey colour.

black for the chassis.

white for the window frames front lower bodysides

and yellow for the panels at the end.

executive dark grey for the upperbodysides where the intercity would be.

Errmmmm, Falcon Grey If in Swallow livery Surely??

From Howes Railmatch listing ...

Product Code 246

Product Name Falcon Grey

Manufacturer HMG

Full Description

Later InterCity application that replaced 201.

Mike

Archived