Farish Detailing Packs

millerhillboy

Does anyone know if its possible to obtain some or any of the detailing packs that are now routinely coming out with locos.

I have quite a few older locos that don't merit being scrapped and would hugely benefit from these detailing packs?

I know you can buy some of these packs from Dapol for their engines? I've had ploughs and pipework from Dapol.

regards

MHB

Does anyone know if its possible to obtain some or any of the detailing packs that are now routinely coming out with locos.

I have quite a few older locos that don't merit being scrapped and would hugely benefit from these detailing packs?

I know you can buy some of these packs from Dapol for their engines? I've had ploughs and pipework from Dapol.

regards

MHB

Hi MHB

Not sure if they are all available, but I got a spare A1 accessory pack from Bachmann through their spares department contacting them directly via their Website, I paid for it through Paypal.

Cheers

Roy

• RMweb Premium

Pipes are easy to replicate from lengths of wire or elastic.

Dummy coupling hooks and three link couplings are available from TPM. I think BHE do lost wax brass casting of pipes too. Ditto N Brass Loco?

Otherwise, use the pipes that come in the Dapol kits which are available to buy from their website.

Happy modelling.

Steven B.

Archived