New-ish video of class 37 leaving GQS

carlw

What a tease that the vid stops just before Eastfield.

Oh how that whole scene has changed,,,

The high rise flats gone, The trees and weeds on the embankment so overgrown it looks like something out of the Sci-Fi series Last Train. And Eastfield replaced by a pretendy wee DMU Garage

Put me Back!

• RMweb Premium

I had no idea the tunnel was that long

not just the tunnel! not travelled the line for ages but it's funny how my memory would say there's a long-ish tunnel, a bit of daylight, then cowlairs - must've selectively 'compressed' it into a more convenient 'layout' size! :)

• 2 weeks later...

not just the tunnel! not travelled the line for ages but it's funny how my memory would say there's a long-ish tunnel, a bit of daylight, then cowlairs - must've selectively 'compressed' it into a more convenient 'layout' size! :)

That's exactly what I'm doing! Gqs to eastfield in 2 feet... Then another 6 feet to green hill upper and lower. I have a fair amt space but not enough! Nor enough time to progress at the pace I would wish...

Hi Keefer - the compression is probably based on memories of the performance of the Class 27 push-pull sets....

Archived