If you're new to the forum this is an ideal place to introduce yourself.

Biddington station

Hi, I'm a new member and I don't really know how to introduce myself; I've been working on this incarnation of my layout for about 3 months now, and my progress is varied, the quality of detail isn't brilliant but I am only 16, so there's still time to improve! :blum: I would upload some photos with this but the size is too big! looks like i'll have to take some poorer quality ones

• RMweb Gold

Hello and welcome Biddington Station!

It's always nice to welcome new members – especially you younger ones.

Yes we like photos and you can edit the size, quality, frame, whatever by clicking on “Image Editor” on the front page. Then just follow your instincts!

I assume that you will be modelling upto date stuff. In which case go out and take as many photos of what you want to model (remember) as (now) they may seem common place but soon – very soon – it will all change and will be gone for ever!

Anyway, enjoy RMweb.

Kev.

(Who has never addressed a station before!)

post-12815-0-54724400-1373539393_thumb.png

Yes, sound advice that.  I started work on BR in '76 when one could see Westerns on wooden bodied clay hoods, unfitted goods trains still pinning down before descending the Lickey, bankers (2 x 37) on the up, and type 2's pottering around the Cannock Chase coalfield with short rakes of 16 tonners.  Never photographed anything and now its as much part of railway history as the broad gauge.

So go forth and photograph, young man, one day your shots will be admired by your peers who were as short-sighted as I was!

Hello and welcome Biddington Station!

It's always nice to welcome new members – especially you younger ones.

Yes we like photos and you can edit the size, quality, frame, whatever by clicking on “Image Editor” on the front page. Then just follow your instincts!

I assume that you will be modelling upto date stuff. In which case go out and take as many photos of what you want to model (remember) as (now) they may seem common place but soon – very soon – it will all change and will be gone for ever!

Anyway, enjoy RMweb.

Kev.

(Who has never addressed a station before!)

attachicon.gifClick here.png

Thanks Kev,

Actually, I don't model modern day era, I'm more of a BR steam person myself- however I do live near Keynsham station and Avon Valley Railway, where I volunteer, so you can expect some prototype pictures from me!

Archived