RR&Co Get Together 27th March 2010 Manchester

• RMweb Gold

A big THANK YOU to Andy and Pete for running and organising / providing the location for this today.

Nice to meet some new faces, put faces to names and generally learn a lot about RR&Co.

Nice one guys B)

• RMweb Gold

An excellent session, good to put faces to names...

And the Virgins behaved themselves in both directions icon_winker.gif

Andy

Glad to hear it went so well...................are there any plans for a summary for the ex pats in far flung corners of the globe?

Kind Regards from Vanciouver

Andy thanks very much for yesterday it was excellent and confirmed to me as a novice i can do it! So much i spent most of the evening re doing Stonebridge.

Now its time to buy some occupancy decoders and get me arse in gear.

Thanks to Pete for the facilities, and the others for their valuable input at least i now the difference between a loco and a train :D :D :D .

Regards

Pete

Finally made it back to Bristol and able get on line.

Thanks for the kind comments and support. I enjoyed meeting you all and sharing the little knowledge I have on RR&Co. I think I could have easily filled another day with some of the more advanced features. But as the smokers were suffering withdrawal symptoms I think it would require a few more breaks in the proceedings to make sure they are not to affected by their affliction if we hd gone onto another day.

For John across the water who could not be bothered to attend but wants to know what happened, in short, we arrived, we played, we had lunch, we played some more, we went home. ;)

What now, you all should be playing with your toys and learning.

And an extra special big thanks to Peter for allowing us all into his world and doing the catering. Best tea boy I have ever come across but practice your coffee making. :)

Thanks again, it would not have been the success it was without you all. :icon_clap:

Hi All

Like to add my thanks to andy and pete great day.

Nice to put some faces to names.

Hope to do it again soon learned a awefull lots in such a short time

Thnks again.

JOHN

Lincoln Central

Hi Guys

Can only echo all the thanks and positive comments previously posted. A very interesting day!

Mike

Ok

Head about to explode what ever i do i cant get a loco to register in a block now. i know its simple did it at the weekend , i can see it there but it wont show the block occupied when i go out off edit mode ??

Ok you can all laugh now.

JOHN.sad.gif

This is something i am really intrested in but i wont be able to make the date intended due to work commitments if the day is a sucess will you be running more of these because i certainly would come to a future event.

Cheers

Simon.

Simon,

Sorry that you were unable to join us for the get together. Where do you live ?

As for another one, we will see. The next one if there is one will be down south. There are plans in the pipe line already to hold an event down south but a few things need sorting out first to determine what will happen if it goes ahead, out standing issues to resolve.

May be, not sure, if there is demand to hold another one up north to go to the next level in complexity, then its a possibility. But I suspect that if there was demand for this it would be a good few months away so people who attended the one on Saturday gets chance to play, reach their limits and then start screaming for help again. ;)

So watch out on here for news, stop working weekends and come along.

Archived