N gauge Maunsell period loco transfers

Dorsetmike

I queried Fox on the possibility of reducing one or more of their 00 sheets of SR loco and tender transfers, specifically  " FRH4436/3+4 - King Arthur Class Tender Loco Lining Set"

http://fox-transfers.co.uk/transfers/king-arthur-class-tender-loco-lining-set-67646

I selected the King Arthur set in view mainly of the BHE N15 kit but at least part of the sheet should be suitable for the Langley S15, also for scratchers, bashers and hackers the same tender was used behind H15s, Nelsons (up to 1938) and N15X classes.  

The following are quotes from the Fox reply

Because of the very fine yellow lining these are printed separately from the black. To print these 2 colours in register and get it 100% exact would be very difficult because the yellow line is so fine. Would having to apply 2 transfers be an issue when applying to an N gauge model?

Because the demand is probably going to be small I would require payment to cover the artwork costs (£40) 50% which would be a non refundable deposit - this would include one sheet (any further purchases would be on a per sheet basis).

I'm not too worried about the artwork cost as I can see me wanting at least 6 sheets so an extra £3.35 is not too bad. Normal sheet cost is £13.40.

To get an idea of what demand would be could anyone interested please give some idea of how many they might want.

Archived