RMweb

Croydon North Street (Continued)

NSE DAZ

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Darren

You kept the Basingstoke invite quiet! I've just seen the floorplan and you're just across the aisle from us.

Hi Ian

I must admit I do most of my updates on the dreaded facebook!! but yes just got the plans though be good to see you again.

I must admit I have a full on year with North Street - I have already been to 2 exhibitions, Bournemouth and Templecombe and have another 8 before November!! got the bug now  :senile:

See you there

All the best Darren NSE DAZ

• Like 4

Hi Ian

I must admit I do most of my updates on the dreaded facebook!! but yes just got the plans though be good to see you again.

I must admit I have a full on year with North Street - I have already been to 2 exhibitions, Bournemouth and Templecombe and have another 8 before November!! got the bug now  :senile:

See you there

Might just see you at Basingstoke
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You home yet, Darren? How was Basingstoke?

Hi Pete  

Just got back in!! Fantastic two days still buzzing :locomotive:  So much positive feedback and again Pete I thank you. Three More invites making a total of 16 confirmed outings this year!!

I will add some pictures a little later  :senile: Off for a curry back soon  :nyam:

• Like 1

It was loud!  ;)  I can still hear those 20s and we left the show 2 hours ago.

Ha ha fair point Ian I still have them buzzing in my head  :jester: Good to see you again mate.

Cheers Darren NSE DAZ

• Like 2

Evening

Really glad I got to see your layout yesterday, it is superb. I am very tempted to get a thumper now having seen yours trundling around, only problem is I would have to have a new layout for it to fit on. Shame I missed Ajax moving around. She looks stunning. A few more hoovers wouldn't go amiss!

Mark

• Like 1

Shame I missed Ajax moving around. She looks stunning. A few more hoovers wouldn't go amiss!

That is possibly the finest looking model 50 I've ever seen. In the last picture (above) in particular... wow. Who weathered it, Darren? If you did, can I send you a parcel or two...? :yes:

• Like 1

That is possibly the finest looking model 50 I've ever seen. In the last picture (above) in particular... wow. Who weathered it, Darren? If you did, can I send you a parcel or two...? :yes:

Hi Pete

I can not take credit for the class 50!

Scott from the weathering works completes all my stock. He is a top guy, fantastic turnaround times and very reasonable pricing! No connection just a very happy customer.

http://www.theweatheringworks.co.uk/home/4558477640

Hope this helps?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all

Just to let you know that Croydon North Street will be attending the 48th ANNUAL BRISTOL MODEL RAILWAY EXHIBITION 2016 at the Thornbury Leisure Center on Friday 29th April to Sunday 1st May

Hope to see some of you there  :locomotive:

SAM_2421_zpsakrwoe6m.jpg

SAM_2344_zpstu94i9zu.jpg

SAM_2334_zpsdxqlslvu.jpg

All the best

Darren NSE DAZ

Edited by NSE DAZ
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

Just to say a big thanks to all of you that popped over to the Bristol Model Railway Exhibition at the weekend, it was good to put faces to names.

What a cracker of a show, the first 3 day exhibition we have been to and really enjoyed it.

Below a few pictures from the event........

SAM_2675_zpspkl9yamy.jpg

SAM_2704_zpsgyk5xs6t.jpg

SAM_2705_zps1ib30bpx.jpg

SAM_2699_zpsgovyarzd.jpg

SAM_2690_zpsospem8hu.jpg

SAM_2684_zpsgw8mypvn.jpg

SAM_0696_zpsuhpi4xjo.jpg

All the best 

Darren NSE DAZ

Edited by NSE DAZ
  • Like 14

Great pictures, Darren. As Bob says, you've built up an enviable selection of stock. The door control lights on the 158 are particularly impressive.

• 1 month later...

Hi all

Well that's exhibition number 5 completed at the Grand Summer Steam Gala at the Moors Valley Railway last weekend - Really getting the exhibition bug bad now!

Below a couple of pictures from the event:

SAM_3012_zpso2kgfo08.jpg

13138906_1716176238668194_69771406067229

SAM_1890_zpsyouuvu1v.jpg

SAM_3033_zpsdyzxpigl.jpg

SAM_3017%201_zpsiz1g1zgl.jpg

SAM_3044_zpsmp8boqsn.jpg

The last shot shows the new cassette system we have installed on North Street due to the ever growing stock! This worked a treat.

Our next outing is on 23rd and 24th July at New Milton.

More soon 

Darren NSE DAZ

Edited by NSE DAZ
  • Like 8

Very nice Darren!

I may have to pop down to Dorset so i can see the layout in the flesh!

Graham.

Hi Graham

We are Andover & Worthing way later this year if that helps? 

Cheers 

Darren NSE DAZ

• Like 1