Claymore 2015

steaurtce

Dear All

South East Scotland Wargames Club would like to make you aware of Claymore our yearly table top war games shows, this year see the return of a large number of traders who have supported the show over the last number of years with in this area we also have a number of traders who this year will be bringing with them AV Vallejo and Games Workshop paints, with this in mind if you wish to see what will be at the show the website is being added to regularly with the list of traders attending the show on the website for the 29th of June 2015.

If you wish any further information then please contact me via this post or PM me and I will reply as soon as I can.

Best Regards and thank you for looking at this post. :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:

Steaurt 

Claymore 2015 Poster.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

Dear all

Please check www.seswc.co.uk website and this provide a list of traders who are attending the show.

Best regards

Steaurt

Dear all

Please check www.seswc.co.uk website and this provide a list of traders who are attending the show.

Best regards

Steaurt

Dear all

Best regards

Steaurt

Archived