Newcastle model show 15/8/2015 photos

Today the Newcastle NSW Australia model Show is on. 15 to 16-8-15

This is an all Hobbies show.

One thing of note was Hunter Valley Model railway supplies had a huge range of New British Models in OO Bachmann-Hornby etc also N scale haven't seen much of that latterly in Australia and all at good prices.

Link to photos for your enjoyment

https://flickr.com/photos/74212179@N05/sets/72157657268870491

Today the Newcastle NSW Australia model Show is on. 15 to 16-8-15

This is an all Hobbies show.

One thing of note was Hunter Valley Model railway supplies had a huge range of New British Models in OO Bachmann-Hornby etc also N scale haven't seen much of that latterly in Australia and all at good prices.

Link to photos for your enjoyment

https://flickr.com/photos/74212179@N05/sets/72157657268870491

thank you for the photos. you did better than i did seeing all the exhibits.Wollomonbi ? was a great little sceniced layout and your behind the scenes photos showed me what I did not manage to see ( I had half an hour on Sunday before returning to Sydney ) I know that you photoed only model railways but  radio controlled ships, yachts and  a 1/12 size Tiger tank which wandered about the hall- plenty of room for the punters to move around made it, made it, for me the best model show I have seen for some time.

Cheers

Thanks for the comments yes there was a lot packed into the show this year.

I would also have spent more time but between catching up with modellers and taking the pics and having to also be back on the Central Coast just after lunch meant was a bit rushed so didn't take much other than the layouts. A bit of Hobby interest for every one trains ships floating and static Planes Cars War games Scale remote controlled models as you said of tanks trucks 4x4s dolls houses crafts a true mixed Hobby show.

Archived