Templot guage conversion

84f

Hi

I have a largish EM templot plan arrived at after some blood sweat and tears over several months. Around 90 templates. After some abortive attempts at chassis building I have now concluded that OO SF is more for me. Question-is there any way to convert my templates en masse. It seems I will have to redraw each template, effectively starting again. Is there any shortcut please? I fully expect that I will need to adjust things.

Thanks

Robin

• RMweb Gold

I have a largish EM templot plan arrived at after some blood sweat and tears over several months. Around 90 templates. After some abortive attempts at chassis building I have now concluded that 00- SF is more for me. Question-is there any way to convert my templates en masse. It seems I will have to redraw each template, effectively starting again. Is there any shortcut please? I fully expect that I will need to adjust things.

Hi Robin,

Go to gauge > other gauges... menu item. Select 00-SF gauge in the list. Click the convert group button above the list.

Conversion is not perfect -- for a detailed answer it is much better to ask these questions on the Templot Club forum.

See for example: http://85a.co.uk/forum/view_topic.php?id=1234&forum_id=1&jump_to=7566#p7566

and several other topics. The align functions are useful in recreating the template alignments -- there is a video showing that. :)

regards,

Martin.

Hi Martin, thanks for your reply, I had missed the option. I have now run the conversion. I was expecting to make adjustments after the conversion, in fact these have been more straightforward than I anticipated

Apologies for not posting on the templot forum, I registered yesterday, but not yet authorised.

Robin

• RMweb Gold

Apologies for not posting on the Templot forum, I registered yesterday, but not yet authorised.

Hi Robin,

I confirmed your full membership within minutes of your registering. If you name shows on there in red you are a full member. Thanks for joining. :)

regards,

Martin.

Archived