Latest special deal on Shapeways

Typical, I just put an order in yesterday, and today there is a message to say free postage on orders over $35  this week.

I don't think I could have waited another day anyway, as I wanted something to take to Blackburn show, and estimated delivery was not till end of next week.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It look like the Shapeways SAVE20 code only works once as I have tried it on a different order and it will not except the code, that's very underhanded as that the condition for use on a single order is not shown anywhere on the 20% page.

Can Mr SpoorObjecten clarify this for us please?

It look like the Shapeways SAVE20 code only works once as I have tried it on a different order and it will not except the code, that's very underhanded as that the condition for use on a single order is not shown anywhere on the 20% page.

Can Mr SpoorObjecten clarify this for us please?

There will likely be a Black Friday or Cyber Monday (yech, i can't believe i just typed that filth) code coming up on the weekend as well based on past years.

Aside from that, i think the folks in Long Island are highly motivated to get stuff out at the moment.  Of the six items in the order i placed Monday afternoon eastern time, five of the six have gotten through processing into production in less than 48 hours and the one remaining item in transparent acrylic has successfully printed before, unlike the five that are already though in FUD and BlackWSF.  Glad to see they are working quickly thats much faster than the lead time from order to in production for some of my other recent orders.

Stephen

Complete list:

Mon 11/23 - Thu 11/26: 20% off Own Models, Gift Guide, (our) Creator Apps, and CustomMaker designs
Fri 11/27 - Sun 11/29: 20% off Own Models, Gift Guide, (our) Creator Apps, and CustomMaker designs + Free Shipping (worldwide) on orders over $50
Mon 11/30: 20% off Sitewide + Free Shipping (worldwide) on orders over $50

Archived