Create a realistic water scene

SteveCole

• Administrators

Hi all,

I was wondering whether anyone has tried any of the techniques displayed by David Wright in his Two Part article 'How to create a realistic water scene' from BRM September and October (out now)? We've had some really positive feedback about this article and how easy it is to follow his step-by-step guides, but we're keen to learn whether many of you have actually attempted his techniques.

Here's a picture of the finished scene. What do you think?

Steve

post-14186-0-22501200-1442236901_thumb.jpg

I was wondering whether anyone has tried any of the techniques displayed by David Wright in his Two Part article 'How to create a realistic water scene' from BRM September and October

I guess one has to read it to know about it ;)

So the answer has to be a blank eh? Not heard about it.

But that image does look quite accomplished. Though the problem is, as with many articles, is just how much of the view has been contrived by the use of photographic trickery? Does it actually look like that to the naked eye? If it does, then that looks good.

But without the text of "How to do it" it is a bit "empty" so without the text posted here the topic just looks like an another advert for BRM. :)

Note: I don't have a problem with that, but having wet the appetite I'd prefer to see the article here.

Archived