Plus Daughters

Guest eddie reffin

Guest eddie reffin

Has anyone got any experience of mail order from Plus Daughters? I ordered some Farish bodies about 6 or 7 weeks ago but still not arrived. Have tried emailing and phoning but still no response. It's more of an inconvenience than anything else and a simple reply would go a long way to helping. I have bought from them at shows and they were always very helpful and friendly.

• RMweb Premium

Has anyone got any experience of mail order from Plus Daughters? I ordered some Farish bodies about 6 or 7 weeks ago but still not arrived. Have tried emailing and phoning but still no response. It's more of an inconvenience than anything else and a simple reply would go a long way to helping. I have bought from them at shows and they were always very helpful and friendly.

They seem to be still in business, see https://www.facebook.com/Plus-Daughters-265836400125847/timeline/

Maybe just can't get the stock in? 

Or just busy with the shows.

Rob

I am at the Folkestone show for both days.

PM me your order details etc, if you have not heard form them by Thursday next.

I will hand your details over to them 10am on the Saturday.

Archived