Recommended companies for whitemetal or urethane casting?

For a couple of projects that I have going, I need to have a certain number of components made identical. I have obtained a kit which the parts can act as patterns (don't worry, I'm in contact with the owners of the patternwork, designs, intellectual property, etc) but I need to have copies made (chimney, dome, boiler components, etc)

Does anyone here know a good company which will accept masters and do a short run of parts for me? I understand that certain rubber moulds are only good for say 10-20 components. I'm happy to purchase "one rubber's" worth of each component if they can do it.

If not, I suppose I'll have to look into home casting/moulding!

Not sure what the situation is in Oz but on several occassions in the UK I have seen reference to using Dental Labs to produce Lost Wax Brass fittings for small components, as they are doing the lost wax work for making crowns for teeth, and are cost effective alternatives for small quantities, might be worth a try. There was even a guy at Telford a couple of years ago demonstrating.

Otherwise you need to talk to your local kit manufacturers, they usually end up using the same one or two guys for their castings.

If it's a UK supplier you need let us know, there are a couple over here, but the distance is likely to increase cost and delay.

Peter

Archived