If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×

DonnyRailMan

The two latest Pepercorn Class A1s that are due out soon is there any firm news when they will hit the shops.

I like the look  of 60122 Curlew in B R Express  Blue would look nice along side Tornado and my other two Class A1s.

The second of the two A1s 60117 in B R  Appel Green dose not carry it`s name of Bois Roussel . Why have

Bachmann give the A1 it`s number but not the name of 60117 ?. I must say I am interested in the Curlew 60122

though I resisted getting Tornado in blue did not want to double up.

• RMweb Gold

The two latest Pepercorn Class A1s that are due out soon is there any firm news when they will hit the shops.

I like the look  of 60122 Curlew in B R Express  Blue would look nice along side Tornado and my other two Class A1s.

The second of the two A1s 60117 in B R  Appel Green dose not carry it`s name of Bois Roussel . Why have

Bachmann give the A1 it`s number but not the name of 60117 ?. I must say I am interested in the Curlew 60122

though I resisted getting Tornado in blue did not want to double up.

Because when first built it carried no name...in common with other A1's. It did not remain in Apple Green for long.btw. I'll give you an example. I was taken to the end of Platform 10 at King's Cross to watch the departure of the Flying Scotsman in 1950. The train loco was A1 60144.I was disappointed. It carried no name. Only later did it receive the name "King's Courier"

• RMweb Gold

Might have to get another A1 have Bachmann manage to get the cab and tender bottom to line up yet? And does anyone know if there a way of putting that right on the older model. Great Eastern

Archived