Relocating topics - a thank you.

Several members, with specific mention for Ron Ron Ron, make use of the 'Report' button to alert us to topics in the wrong forum areas. This helps us organise content better and helps the OP to get better answers.

It's only a small thing but it really is appreciated!

The creation of the Commissioners' section in addition to the manufacturer's section has created some confusion. (I like the current arrangement better.)

The Warley announcements thread has some really terrific photographs - particularly from manufacturers other than Hornby. Other than to link to the Warley posts is there an easy (meaning not extra work for you) way to get those photographs referenced in the threads dedicated to the products?

I'm thinking of the Dapol GWR railcar, Heljan GWR tanks, etc.

The creation of the Commissioners' section in addition to the manufacturer's section has created some confusion.

Is there a way to link threads such that a thread is resident in one folder but visible from another?  (Much like a operating system link to a file).

The recent Locomotion/Bachmann L&Y tank is a good illustration.

In the Locomotion section we have:

Locomotion Models announce new L&Y liveried radial tank (at 11 posts)

And in the Bachmann section we have:

Locomotion / NRM L &Y tank (at 126 posts).

These look like the same topic to me. It would be nice to have one, that mirrors the other accessible from both the Bachmann and Locomotion sections.

Archived