1.8mm bi-colour LEDs - led-switch.com

Edwin_m

I've been looking for some time for small through-hole bi-colour LEDs, in an attempt to produce some N-gauge modern "searchlight" signals without having to resort to soldering wires to tiny SMD components.  These guys appear to be the only Western retail source known to Google. 

I'm a little nervous of using a small firm in the States - has anyone on here bought anything from them? 

• RMweb Premium

I've been looking for some time for small through-hole bi-colour LEDs, in an attempt to produce some N-gauge modern "searchlight" signals without having to resort to soldering wires to tiny SMD components.  These guys appear to be the only Western retail source known to Google. 

I'm a little nervous of using a small firm in the States - has anyone on here bought anything from them?

Wanting to also make some I am following the lead of Eckon - who used to make N gauge ones - by using fibre optic up the post and fitting the bi-LEDS sub baseboard as larger sizes are much easier to obtain.

Izzy

Perhaps try the Led Baron (Germany) on eBay  - quick service AND reasonable postage to the UK

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/ledbaron?_rdc=1

HTH

Ken

Archived