Hattons

ohanlonmartin

Hopefully this is the right area and someone may be able to help, I am organising to visit the Hattons new store in Montague Road in Widnes, what are my options as a non-driver travelling from Liverpool by bus or rail?

I have rung the store and got conflicting info as to which rail station to alight at, someone quoted Hunts Cross and then mentioned Hough Green so any help would be very welcome.

• RMweb Gold

Hopefully this is the right area and someone may be able to help, I am organising to visit the Hattons new store in Montague Road in Widnes, what are my options as a non-driver travelling from Liverpool by bus or rail?

I have rung the store and got conflicting info as to which rail station to alight at, someone quoted Hunts Cross and then mentioned Hough Green so any help would be very welcome.

Hi,

As of current there's no public transport to the site and no pedestrian access, so either station is suitable for you depending on which acts as a better arrival point for you - although if you're coming from Liverpool there's little difference. Any journeys to the store from these points will have to be made by Taxi or other personal transportation. Bus services run closer to the site however these are more sporadic. Do give us a call if you've any issues and we can provide you with a full list of suitable options dependent on exactly where you're coming from.

Cheers,

Dave

Archived