Please help me by modern mini layout

Andrew.

I'm not sure what you are looking for.  Are you looking to buy (ie purchase) a small layout, hoping that someone may have something they want to sell?  If you are looking for specific advice on building your own small layout, then I think you will have to be more specific as to what information you are actually looking for?  The problem with a lot of micro layouts is that they pretty much need to be designed around the specific stock that you wish to use. Not all DMUs are the same length and you need to decide how many wagons and of what type you want, to determine the lengths of sidings, loops etc.  These are personal choices and I doubt very much that anyone is looking to dispose of a layout that is just what you want.

• 3 weeks later...

Andrew.

I'm not sure what you are looking for.  Are you looking to buy (ie purchase) a small layout, hoping that someone may have something they want to sell?  If you are looking for specific advice on building your own small layout, then I think you will have to be more specific as to what information you are actually looking for?  The problem with a lot of micro layouts is that they pretty much need to be designed around the specific stock that you wish to use. Not all DMUs are the same length and you need to decide how many wagons and of what type you want, to determine the lengths of sidings, loops etc.  These are personal choices and I doubt very much that anyone is looking to dispose of a layout that is just what you want.

Modern branch station with servicing shed and siding - one hard standing for steel distribution and one hard standing for waste chemical with warehouse

• 1 month later...

Modern branch station with servicing shed and siding - one hard standing for steel distribution and one hard standing for waste chemical with warehouse

No one help me and I has give up and I will use large diesel locomotive haul one or two or three wagon without or with brake van on new modern busy freight yard with two passengers station line and diesel servicing shed

I think you need to be more specific about what help you need as a previous poster has suggested.

Are you building a layout with the features you described?

Or

Are you looking to purchase a layout with those features?

Or

Have you already built one?

Your post is not very clear.

I think you need to be more specific about what help you need as a previous poster has suggested.

Are you building a layout with the features you described?

Or

Are you looking to purchase a layout with those features?

Or

Have you already built one?

Your post is not very clear.

I am building mini layout

Andrew,

I'm still not clear what help you are actually looking for.  I assume that the Oldham King Street that you refer to is a compact 0 scale layout (ie this one).  Are you looking for more details of this layout for inspiration?  It sounds as though you already know what you want (ie a modern branch station with a servicing shed and two sidings: one with a hard standing for steel distribution and the other with hard standing for waste / chemical traffic with a warehouse).  Are you having problems fitting what you want into the space available?  If so, you'll have to give us some parameters. What size is the layout to be?  What length of trains do you want to operate? Given that this is in the boxfiles and micro layouts section of the forum, I would assume that this is to be a small layout, but it sounds as though you are trying to fit a lot into what purports to be a micro layout.

If you can better define what information you are looking for, I'm sure someone will be able to help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone

I like modern mini layout by single servicing shed, hard standing yard

I have dmus and two rolling stock of different livery , rail freight wagons , steel wagon , civil engineer wagon and oil

Look at the link below. This man is selling a mini layout. Can you use it? He is on Layout Topics on RMWEB. Layout is called Bratton Lane.

www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/89956-bratton-lane-for-sale/page-4

Archived