SNCF society competition/challenge

rue_d_etropal

Thought I should re-open his thread. I did post progress on my layout in the boxfile section.http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/112958-new-ho-layout-using-3-boxfiles/

My 3 box layout, with track on the lid was finished in time, but I could not get down to Kent. I had another exhibition booked for that weekend, locally. I think weekends had been moved, as I am certain last year there was no clash. I took photos and put an article together, which is in the latest copy of Continental Modeller. I was also at MRX (Mnchester DCc) exhibition last weekend wit it, and it will be at Blackpool tram exhibition at end of June, then hopefully(need final details) at KWVR gala the following weekend.

The whole layout, with an extra box for stock, and another for the controllers etc, all goes in a 'Carnivor' shopping bag. I tred other bags, but noticed that they are not quite the same size.

Edited by rue_d_etropal

It was always going to be difficult. If it had been a Saturday, I could have just about got there by train.

Aim is now to get it to as many exhibitions as possible. Certainly till I get bored with it. Because it is so easy to transport, it would be great if I could use trains to take it to exhibitions. Not so easy in some cases.