David walker- D & P Models

Can any one help me get back in touch with Dave (Dizzy) Walker of Coventry ex D & P models as I lost his address and contact No after moveing last year proberly best if you PN me thank you friends

Proberly not the right topic but it help with my Modeling!

Can any one help me get back in touch with Dave (Dizzy) Walker of Coventry ex D & P models as I lost his address and contact No after moveing last year proberly best if you PN me thank you friends

Proberly not the right topic but it help with my Modeling!

Not sure if you're aware but he's now retired and closed the business. I found his details last year (I think) on google to ask about something I'd bought from him years ago. He wasn't aware that the info was still out there but kindly offered to look for the bits I wanted as he may have still had a few left. No such luck unfortunately.

Not sure if you're aware but he's now retired and closed the business. I found his details last year (I think) on google to ask about something I'd bought from him years ago. He wasn't aware that the info was still out there but kindly offered to look for the bits I wanted as he may have still had a few left. No such luck unfortunately.

Yes thanks I know he had retired from casting bits,hence the ex d&p models some years ago it's more a case of him haveing something of mine !, I could drive to his house as I know the way from previous visits but can't remember what it's called or the phone No

Archived