Spec sheets

Grahamrfd

Hi

A few years ago a friend of mine passed away, he left me his collection of truck brochures and spec sheets. I am just now gradually going through it and scanning it. I have started a blog where I am posting it all. It will be a gradual process as my time is very limited but if it is of any use to anyone it can be found here   http://truckspecs.blogspot.co.uk/ 

If posting this is not allowed please feel free to remove. All content on this blog is free to download and use.

Graham

I can help with specifications of virtually all UK-built light and heavy commercial vehicles from 1947 to 1966, plus some others (mainly Foden) up to 2006. Although I do not have time to dig them all out for scanning, I can help with individual enquiries via the RM Web,

Kevin.

I might have something on a Leyland Roadtrain, will see if I can dig it out to send over.

Graham, just checking no issues with downloading some for personal reference use only?

Norm.

Graham.

Great idea. However, as I am not a blogger I'm not clear as to what should show up when I hit the link. I've attached a word doc with a screenshot of what I get when I hit the link. Truckblog.doc

Am I needing to download the hosting site/software etc, to view it properly?

Regards

Andy

Hi Graham.

I've had a bit of a play this morning to see if some of my security settings etc were too high, all to no avail. I thought I would give it one more try and still got the computer gobbledegook. I then clicked on the File menu and noticed an interesting tab I've not used before,

'Open in Immersive Browser'.

Clicking this took me straight to your blog. So I've posted this in case anybody else has a 'Lost in Translation' moment.

Keep up the scanning.

Regards

Andy

Archived