RR&Co train profiling ?

gwrcollet

I am not sure I have been profiling my loco correctly? I have used rr&co v8.0 f4 I have problems with my computer and I  restarted RR&co from scratch and started reprofiling my loco`s again What I have found that in the train window comes up the words ( system )  I did not have this before? The questions I have if this is correct then I was profiling my loco`s wrong before. how do you overide this I want to move a loco manually??  look forwards to your replies.

Thanks

gwrcollet

Ps I have now profiled a few more loco`s  I am not sure what is happening only some of the loco`s says the words  ( system) in the train window?

• RMweb Gold

This can happen if you have been operating a loco "manually" with your DCC controller

Ensure the train window of the affected loco is active

Main Railroad Menu/Train/Assign Control.................select To Computor......................the other option is To Digital System.......use this to switch a loco from TC control to control by the DCC throttle

There are icons for these two options but it is easier to explain the menu route

HTH

John

This can happen if you have been operating a loco "manually" with your DCC controller

Ensure the train window of the affected loco is active

Main Railroad Menu/Train/Assign Control.................select To Computor......................the other option is To Digital System.......use this to switch a loco from TC control to control by the DCC throttle

There are icons for these two options but it is easier to explain the menu route

HTH

John

Many thanks for your help I Must have been profiling correctly, I have done what you said and work ok

Many thanks again

Bryan

Archived