Special Interests section has disappeared?

Hi,

I've noticed a bug/error on Google Chrome. I went to go find the 2mmfs section but I can't seem to find it! It's like it has disappeared. The header for Special Interests is still there but none of the subforums are. I hope this gets sorted soon. Bugs like this can be very frustrating, but I understand if you're on holiday or if the weekend is 'free time'. In which case hopefully all will be back to normal Monday.

Thanks

And it seems that attempts to persuade the management to reverse the re-orgainization of the website are being censored

See http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/113475-why-is-the-sub-forums-gone-topic-locked-when-the-discussion-is-not-finished/

This censorship annoys me a great deal more than the decision to re-organize the website. My warm feelings towards the BRM team are very rapidly evaporating.

It is ridiculous to say "Because the moans were getting ridiculous." when you look at the stuff that is running over 20 or 30 pages in other Threads.

...R

• RMweb Gold

This censorship annoys me a great deal more than the decision to re-organize the website. My warm feelings towards the BRM team are very rapidly evaporating.

It is ridiculous to say "Because the moans were getting ridiculous." when you look at the stuff that is running over 20 or 30 pages in other Threads.

It is not censorship. All web sites belong to someone and the owner decides what goes on it. If you want your own say, start your own web site.

What is ridiculous is to say "because the moans were getting ridiculous" and then lock them in place forever, indexed on Google for a hundred years. If they are not wanted on here, they should be deleted.

But if that is the only reason, the obvious solution for those who find them ridiculous, would be not to read them.

The truth is that RMweb is lock-topic happy, but it is their web site, so we have to accept it. No-one is forced to come here.

Martin.

Archived