cant find non railway modelling section

• RMweb Gold

I'd be very surprised if any sections were completely missing from the mobile / tablet version of the site.

I know that, when viewed on mobile devices, a number of sections seem to be hidden - presumably so we don't get a confusing "alphabet soup" of headings and subheadings making it all but impossible to navigate the site.

Saying that, when I've wanted to check out sections like these, they've turned up behind one or two "collapsed" headings or something like that - and I've generally found them by expanding the visible forum headings in turn.

To some extent, this reminds me of the recent fuss, when some subheadings on the "desktop" version of this site have disappeared from the initial screen, but the sections have still been there - usually in basically the same place, but one or two moved to areas where they're now a better "fit".

Again, it might be slightly irritating at first - but it doesn't worry me too much. In fact, it worries me even less if it makes the site in general easier to navigate - or if it also allows Andy to draw our attention to stuff which improves the site visitor experience, or helps to keep this site viable.

To me, this is just "one of those things".

Huw.

Archived