Clutton @ Clutton 10th September

Tim V

Clutton (the layout) will be visiting Clutton (the village) and appearing in the youth club, which is actually on the station site. 10th of September.

This coincides with the grand opening of the park on the station site.

This will probably be the last time the layout goes to the station, it was last there over 10 years ago.

Clutton is about eight miles south of Bristol, and can be reached using the same bus as whisked you to Railwells. Get off in the village and walk down Station Rd (what else!).

• 2 weeks later...

A reminder that Clutton @ Clutton is this weekend.

Only just spotted this. So gutted that I missed it and so close to home too! :cry: It is the layout at the top of my list to see. My Dad, has history with the station, as he remembers it as a boy and when it closed, him and the local youths were given the Signal Box as their Club House! Hope it's in the South West for another visit soon. 

There is a possibility it may be at next year's Clutton flower show, other than that your last opportunity in the whole country (and its last appearance in the West) will be Railwells 2018. It is retiring after that.

There is a possibility it may be at next year's Clutton flower show, other than that your last opportunity in the whole country (and its last appearance in the West) will be Railwells 2018. It is retiring after that.

I was planning on see it at the Railwells event. If you can get it too the flower show that would be amazing!

Archived