Notification emails stoped

There doesn't seem to be any blanket ban on our server IP for any reason at the moment which means it could be your ISP or mail service having an issue. It may be worth asking them if they are experiencing any problems from our IP - 109.104.118.213

There doesn't seem to be any blanket ban on our server IP for any reason at the moment which means it could be your ISP or mail service having an issue. It may be worth asking them if they are experiencing any problems from our IP - 109.104.118.213

Hi Andy, Ive checked with them and there is no problem there side, they suggest I speek to the admin of the fourm!  Any other suggestions?

Hi Andy, Ive checked with them and there is no problem there side, they suggest I speek to the admin of the fourm!  Any other suggestions?

Continue in the loop until it resolves itself for no apparent reason.

Seriously though I can't offer any other reason but I have checked your settings and you were down for a Weekly digest of notifications which I've changed to Daily so you can keep an eye on it a bit more. I've also put you down for inline notifications when someone quotes you (as I've done here).

Archived