Signaling help for my new layout....please.!

Hi guy`s,

I`m after some help please on how to signal my new 7mm 1980`s era layout.

I have already had some input from the 7mm guy`s,and this is what we have come up with so far.

post-19751-0-84636500-1475593656.jpg

The layout is for an ex-double tracked line that has been singled sometime in the 70`s,but still retain`s a signal box and the associated semaphore signaling.It`s also based around the London midland region of BR(or ex-LMS lines) if that makes any difference?.

Ok the set up is as follows;

The main line is bi-directional,with a loop line off it.(this is the ex-parallel main line)

There is also siding off the loop with a catch point,and a tail/head shunt also off the loop.(this is the remains of the 2nd main line)

Off the front also is a siding,which was at one time a junction with a diamond and a trailing point from the now loop.but this has been re-built with a single point and catch point.

This siding is accessed from the loop via a set of facing point`s, (out of sight beyond the bridge) so that the main can be kept clear for passing trains.

As you can see a stabb has been made with the advice given,but is there anything else that`s need`s to be added or moved?.Or is it essentialy correct?.

I hope this all makes sense.....

Thanks in advance,

Brian.

Archived