Super Voyager

Revolution Mike B

Having not come across this issue myself I've just been and checked my original release Voyager and Super Voyager and they all sit at the same height.

It could be that the bogies haven't been located in their pivot mounts properly. If you take the body off there is a screw above each bogie pivot.

Undo the screw and check the bogie locates correctly. If it doesn't want to locate properly check to see if there is something obstructing it such as 

burrs or flash on the plastic bogie top or on the underside the bogie mount casting. IF all is clear and there's nothing obvious it

may be worthwhile contacting the service Dept at Bachmann.

Hope any of this helps.

Cheers Trailrage

• RMweb Gold

Having not come across this issue myself I've just been and checked my original release Voyager and Super Voyager and they all sit at the same height.

It could be that the bogies haven't been located in their pivot mounts properly. If you take the body off there is a screw above each bogie pivot.

Undo the screw and check the bogie locates correctly. If it doesn't want to locate properly check to see if there is something obstructing it such as 

burrs or flash on the plastic bogie top or on the underside the bogie mount casting. IF all is clear and there's nothing obvious it

may be worthwhile contacting the service Dept at Bachmann.

Hope any of this helps.

Cheers Trailrage

Thanks mate. 

I took the plastic mounts out of the bogie towers and ended up filing them down by 3mm which lowered it to the correct height. It's pretty odd that  seem to be the only person with this issue! My only concern now is that it won't tilt properly.

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Archived