O gauge Ground Signals

Despatcher

I would like to add some working ground signals to my brave new adventure into O Gauge, a small (5' x 20") diesel shunter servicing facility. I do not want to build them and I would like them to operate on my DCC layout via my Z21 and an accessory decoder. Am I hoping for two much after years of off the shelf OO accessories? Discs would be good but colour light is ok. The era is green / blue transition.

I would like to add some working ground signals to my brave new adventure into O Gauge, a small (5' x 20") diesel shunter servicing facility. I do not want to build them and I would like them to operate on my DCC layout via my Z21 and an accessory decoder. Am I hoping for two much after years of off the shelf OO accessories? Discs would be good but colour light is ok. The era is green / blue transition.

yes, I think you are!

I have four LNER type (upper quadrant discs) working ground dollies that I made for a 7mm layout that has since been dismantled. You would have to arrange your own drives. Send me a PM if you might be interested.

Chaz

Yes, that's what I thought too. This O gauge is a lot more than one less O. But I will get there. I have always been a big fan of achieving that which seems impossible to begin with. Your ground signals sound fine but sadly I have no idea how to build or even start building the drives for them. So I will keep them on hold for now. But thanks for replying. Much appreciated. 

Archived