Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

CSP models

Craigw

Website is playing up, again!

If you click to go to a range and nothing happens please try one of the other ranges. 7mm kits works but 4mm doesn't. Sanspareil models and Lost & Foundry don't work but SteamAle does. Go into either and the rest of the areas come up and work.

Any problems let me know.

Philip

• 1 month later...

The website is working fully now.

If using a smart device when you click on the area you want, unlike a computer or laptop which takes you to where you want, you have to scroll down the page to select your item to look at.

Coming soon in a box to you LSWR C14. The Rolls Royce of kits.

Philip

• 3 months later...

Hello, 

I thought I  should let you all know, CSP models provide a 4mm kit for the small 0-4-0ST , 'Ironside', or 'Clausentum'.

This is not on the CSP website, but is available as I have just received a long sought after kit for the

Guildford shed pilot .. 30458.

Cheers, Ian

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello!

I'm interested in the 7mm scale Barclay fireless loco.

I note that the website front page has a note "March 2021 - PLease note the Fireless Loco is not currently available due to a production issue" but it's not clear whether this is still the case or if it's now available again.

The loco I'm thinking of modelling isn't quite the same anyway as it has the more rounded cab, so I might be better off scratchbuilding, but I'm sure some of the kit parts would be useful if available.

Best Regards,

Paul

I've just completed my first CSP models kit, went together very well, I find etched kits quiet hard work, but the results are worth it, built to EM so had to move the cylinders further apart, did not fit the wheel overlays, fitted the supplied pickups which bear on the top of the wheel treads and also DCC concepts pickups which bear on the wheel backs, runs well and reliably, deciding which kit to order next. Photo on my Janes' Creek layout, I should have spent more time removing the mould lines on the sand boxes also need to touch up the buffer beam end, photos can show up all sorts of faults!

AVONSIDE 2.JPG

AVONSIDE 1.JPG

Edited by fulton
correction
  • Like 5

16 hours ago, SteamAle said:

Paul

The kit is available. Back then we couldn't get any chassis sides milled but have since sourced a manufacturer.

All kits on the site are available unless marked otherwise.

Philip

Many thanks Philip. 
On the website the fireless is still not available to ‘add to cart’ - I can call to order if necessary?

Paul

Paul

My apologies. I'd looked at the main admin page and it seemed okay. Further down the page it said 'out of stock' hence you getting the message to call. Amended and should all be okay now. Only thing is I'll have to try and get the proverbial and ensure all the parts are in stock, should be but the way things have been going lately you never know!