DEMU UPdate 81 and 82

Kelly

Issues 81 and 82 should be with members by now.

Update 81:

post-11572-0-77093400-1487392706_thumb.jpg

Update 82:

post-11572-0-43668900-1487393054_thumb.jpg

There have been a number of delays in getting issues out to members, hopefully now we're back on track.

Also, as of UPdate 82 I'm the new editor for the magazine.

Hopefully future issues will be out on time.

I will be at the leamington show on the DEMU stand with display copies for people to have a look at if they wish.

If you have not received an issue, please contact the membership secretary by email to resolve it.

• RMweb Gold

Hi 

A good read and well worth it, delay not a problem to me so do not worry. Great NPCCS article and pics -amazed and thankful folk take the time to photograph all sorts of vehicles. 

Looking forward to DEMU - Sunday this year, causing chaos on real rail Saturday.  Hope the Networkers make  showing as well.

Cheers

Robert 

Hi

A good read and well worth it, delay not a problem to me so do not worry. Great NPCCS article and pics -amazed and thankful folk take the time to photograph all sorts of vehicles.

Looking forward to DEMU - Sunday this year, causing chaos on real rail Saturday. Hope the Networkers make showing as well.

Cheers

Robert

Thanks for the kind words.

Understandably some members haven't however been happy with the delays, and I'll be glad to not have to explain the delays at shows from now on.

I haven't really made any networker progress for a while after a disaster with some filler causing warping, so they need starting afresh sadly (and I need to work out how to do extra centre car chassis). I will probably have some other units to do some work on on the stand.

Archived