Font size within RMweb

• RMweb Premium

About two weeks ago my computer crashed. It took me about half an hour to sort it out and everything worked perfectly after that EXCEPT that all of RMweb is now in such a small size font that I now have a real job to read it. I know it is not RMweb at fault as I have used a friends computer and it shows up in the normal size I had before the crash and it shows in the expected size on my phone as well.

I have looked all around the site to try and enlarge the font size but have failed to see what I am looking for! The small size affects not only what people write but all the headings as well.

HELP PLEASE!

• RMweb Gold

Try pressing CTRL on the keyboard and scrolling your mouse wheel at the same time Chris and adjust to suit.

I was about to suggest <CTRL> <+>. Effectively the same thing - but I'm so used to this "finger dance" from playing around with PhotoShop, Illustrator etc, that I tend to use this one rather a lot.

Incidentally, <CTRL> <-> has the effect of making things smaller.

As far as I'm aware, all of these should work with a wide range of programs.

Best of luck,

Huw.

• RMweb Premium

It is so easy when you know how!

I should have asked two weeks ago rather than trying to solve it myself, it would have been so much quicker and easier!

Many thanks to all who have answered me. I can now read the screen without needing a magnifying glass.

Thanks again.

Archived