Little Muddle

KNP

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, John Besley said:

Is that for sale in the Smiths Kiosk on the platform at Encombe Town or only at Toys Ah Uz'

Being somewhat ignorant of such emporia 30 years ago and being directed to it by a Brummie, I went looking for Toy Zarus!

Paul.

• Funny 5
  • Friendly/supportive 2

At least the track from the gate in the corner of the sheep meadow will go somewhere now. It's one of my favourite minor scenes on Little Muddle and I never realised that it's right on the edge of the baseboard, I always thought that pictures of it were taken from an adjoining road.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, MrWolf said:

At least the track from the gate in the corner of the sheep meadow will go somewhere now. It's one of my favourite minor scenes on Little Muddle and I never realised that it's right on the edge of the baseboard, I always thought that pictures of it were taken from an adjoining road.

It’s all an illusion…….

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Ponthir28 said:

Is the potato field going to expand or stay  as is. Joining up the potato furrows would be very hard to do. Or just harvest them.

No exact plans at the moment but that is thought….

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

Credit where credit due.

Ordered these yesterday morning from Wizard Models when I realised I had run out.

Just delivered by the postman.

Impressively fast, when the system works it works

778BFA52-174C-4900-ABD9-1EBE1F2099C5.jpeg.bb96dff5dd213c34111468ecaaede18e.jpeg

No connections just a very satisfied customer…

Better go fit the missing one then!!!!

Edited by KNP
  • Like 12
  • Round of applause 3

• RMweb Premium

Is that going to be a removable section so you can get the box brownie further back when you expose some B&W film from Ilford... Or the bigger Roliflex and 21/2 glass negs

Edited by John Besley
  • Like 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

21 minutes ago, John Besley said:

Is that going to be a removable section so you can get the box brownie further back when you expose some B&W film from Ilford... Or the bigger Roliflex and 21/2 glass negs

Basically it will be removable so I can get to the electrics underneath. Easier option than re- wiring

• Like 5
  • Informative/Useful 1