Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Little Muddle

KNP

17 minutes ago, simonmcp said:

Cornwall is dry, no wind and sunny this morning. Can't say it's been like that for a long time though.

Interesting that the lichen on the rooves looks like snow in the black and white picture.

Playing with the settings on Affinity can change the whole look of a monochrome picture.

• Like 6
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

That looks great, in fact the only thing I don't like about the image is that it reminds me that I still have to load up my sleeper wagon, although I have now painted the sleepers.

Finish building and paint the infamous crane. Then there's several different types of ballast wagons still sealed in bags in component form and the old Mainline brake van I've been meaning to convert into a PW brake.....

But what a grand image to admire over breakfast.

• Like 3
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

1 hour ago, MrWolf said:

That looks great, in fact the only thing I don't like about the image is that it reminds me that I still have to load up my sleeper wagon, although I have now painted the sleepers.

Finish building and paint the infamous crane. Then there's several different types of ballast wagons still sealed in bags in component form and the old Mainline brake van I've been meaning to convert into a PW brake.....

But what a grand image to admire over breakfast.

Thanks

More pictures to follow....

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

Great to see a new through train at Encombe. With the stationary clock of LM a train load of sleepers is no surprise. 

Edited by Limpley Stoker
To make sense.
  • Like 5
  • Funny 1

Working on one of those odd little projects that has been on the cards for while but some thing else always seems to come along and take over.

Remember these

D361A35D-67DB-44B7-BC98-6ED8756DD55C.jpeg.1b7cd8bcc106e396357a1df3d3058e35.jpeg

Those wibberly wobberly tie bars!!!

Well, hopefully no more using some brass strip to straighten.

Edited by KNP
  • Like 11

• RMweb Gold
On 24/01/2023 at 06:45, KNP said:

The old Squadron Leader has sent in some pictures of the PW train when it recently went by

5164.jpg.282b67eafc8f74e0834d3487fa077c9c.jpg

He does seem to have the knack of always flying around when something interesting is about .. and with a box brownie to hand as well! 😂

Superb modelling as ever - I dont comment much, but love your photographic updates (and those of the Sqd. Ldr!) 

Rich

• Like 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1