Leigh Models and Hobbies

Hindley Green MRS

Would love to check this out as its local to me but don't do Facebook - and am never likely to. :dontknow:

Neither do I, or Twitter, Myspace or anything like that and I'm sure a lot in my age group and older are the same so they risk losing some customers.

Neither do I, or Twitter, Myspace or anything like that and I'm sure a lot in my age group and older are the same so they risk losing some customers.

Apologies for drifting away from the OP but I don't even think its a age thing - there is an assumption that "everybody does" Faceache, Twitter, Snapchat (whatever that is), Instagram blah blah..... I'm sorry but the whole social media thing just irritates me.

Similarly I've had two days off work and naturally switched off my work mobile - I've just switched it on (God knows why) to find somebody in the office is castigating me for not being "accessible"..Really!!

In fact I've not even had the telly on for 3 days - that's the next thing to go...

Anyway, sorry Chris - good luck with the business. and I'll check out the market when I can,

• Like 1

Apologies for drifting away from the OP but I don't even think its a age thing - there is an assumption that "everybody does" Faceache, Twitter, Snapchat (whatever that is), Instagram blah blah..... I'm sorry but the whole social media thing just irritates me.

Similarly I've had two days off work and naturally switched off my work mobile - I've just switched it on (God knows why) to find somebody in the office is castigating me for not being "accessible"..Really!!

In fact I've not even had the telly on for 3 days - that's the next thing to go...

Anyway, sorry Chris - good luck with the business. and I'll check out the market when I can,

You can create a FB account so you can see stuff, you don't have to use it or post selfies , it's not the work of the devil.

Or actually, it maybe...

I would disagree. I sometimes get a bit weary of the constant bombardment of emails and social media messages, but life is all the better for it....it has enabled me to build a very successful business. Leigh Models won't 'lose' any customers, it's only those potential shoppers who choose not to use online media that will deny themselves the potential to browse And shop. And anyways, if you can go and visit them in person at the market what's the point of grumbling about It? No pleasing some folk!

Edited by blueeighties

thank you all for the feedback,

Leigh Models and Hobbies was started by myself 3 years ago

I have worked hard to get what I have now and whilst I agree not everyone has social media that's were the business started off and has over 2000 members on it.

I am in the process off building a website and since August have had the market stall

Thanks again

chris

• Like 1

• 9 months later...