RMweb

Locomotion 27/28/29 May

As part of May Bank Holiday, and as she will be shortly leaving us LNWR 2-2-2 No.3020 ‘Cornwall’ will be on display outside the museum building at Locomotion the NRM at Shildon from 10am – 5pm Saturday to Monday.
(Weather Dependent)

Also on Sunday and Monday Only the museum is hosting our Meccano Magic Event and Furness Railway No.20 will also be in use on passenger train rides - Small Charge Applies to the ride.

Edited by LocomotionatShildon
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

As part of May Bank Holiday, and as she will be shortly leaving us LNWR 2-2-2 No.3020 ‘Cornwall’ will be on display outside the museum building at Locomotion the NRM at Shildon from 10am – 5pm Saturday to Monday.

(Weather Dependent)

Also on Sunday and Monday Only the museum is hosting our Meccano Magic Event and Furness Railway No.20 will also be in use on passenger train rides - Small Charge Applies to the ride.

I was planning to see No. 3020 'Cornwall' at Shildon this October. Next to the GNR Stirling Single No. 1, LNWR 2-2-2- No. 3020 'Cornwall' is my top-favourite Single Wheeler steam locomotive.

I have yet to meet her in person.

Enjoying the afternoon sun here at Shildon, On show outside all bank holiday weekend.

attachicon.gifP1000294.JPG

I was planning to see No. 3020 'Cornwall' at Shildon this October. Next to the GNR Stirling Single No. 1, LNWR 2-2-2- No. 3020 'Cornwall' is my top-favourite Single Wheeler steam locomotive.

I have yet to meet her in person.

Won't have much luck I am afraid, she moved on loan to Buckinghamshire Railway Centre this year