Class 105 DMU Sandite conversions in OO

I'm always on the look out for unusual prototype workings to make use of layouts, it's always even more fun at exhibitions when you get the 'experts' questioning you and you can just produce a photo to prove them wrong!

One thing I've been looking at is a Sandite fitted class 105 DMU trailer to be towed by a blue class 20. I can find plenty of info on running numbers and such, but nothing has really become apparent about the interiors, or any such external modifications (except the corridor end). Does anybody have any interior photos of one in use, or know what alterations were made? Was the cab still fitted out etc?

I'm thinking about getting the 4mm scale DC Kits 105 and using that and wondered if anyone has any experience of doing such a conversion?

Any advice or pointers will be gratefully received!

Cheers

J

Thanks all,

I had seen the website tamperman, but thanks, I'll have a proper trawl through it rather than just looking at a specific unit.

I may well have sourced a 105 from elsewhere thanks Dave, good luck with the 114! It seems another useful supplier has fallen by the wayside!

If anyone else has any sources of gen, they are of course still welcome!

Cheers

J