Instructions to assemble bogie sets for a Heljan O Gauge Class 25

Hi all

I have inherited a partially complete O gauge Heljan 25 from my late uncle, which is great. However, my aunt could find no paperwork, instructions etc - probably thrown away or mixed up with other papers and all I got from Heljan was a parts list. So, is there anyone out there willing to send me a copy of the bogie assembly instructions for a reasonable price/donation to a preferred charity.

Thanks and regards in anticipation

Edited by 34092 City of Wells

Don't get excited, I am not in possession of the item you want, and quite possibly no-one is, To explain...

What Heljan typically provide with the model is a diagram of the component parts, but no instructions on how to assemble these parts. Earlier products have the parts drawn in plan, as if laid on a table top somewhat grouped to indicate which goes with which; recently they have moved to an exploded diagram layout which makes the relationships between the parts much clearer and removes some of the guesswork.

You can help yourself in this request by editing the post to add 'O Gauge' in the title: Heljan produce an OO class 26/27, and I only took a look in case the class number in the title was a typo for one of these....